Oracle Hospitality Kitchen Display Systems
Oracle Hospitality kitchen display systems simplify kitchen communications and
processes—increasing kitchen efficiency, reducing errors, and enhancing food
quality and speed of service. Mounted conveniently in your kitchen or food
preparation area, the intuitive, graphical software displays food orders for
preparation and monitors the timing of orders. Oracle Hospitality kitchen display
Oracle Hospitality kitchen display systems also provide real-time feedback and capture service times for
management reporting. For multi location restaurants, the display system monitors
preparation times against corporate standards to improve orders when needed.
Enhance Food Quality and Guest Service
With Oracle Hospitality kitchen display systems, orders are transmitted instantly and status
updates are provided constantly so that restaurants can achieve the best use of kitchen
equipment. As a result, you can coordinate the actions of hosts, waitstaff, kitchen staff, and
bussers to provide better service and build customer loyalty. Data on kitchen performance
and other service parameters is captured in real time, enabling restaurant operators to
maintain precise reports of table and order statuses.
An automated clock against each table displays key information about preparation and speed of service—issuing warnings if time standards are not met. Intuitive icons enable commands for Rush Order, VIP, and Void statuses. And order information—such as All Day, Order Done, and Order Recall—is readily available through display functions.
K E Y F E A T U R E S
• Seamless kitchen communications
• Instant order transmission
• Table buttons to show table, order, and kitchen statuses
• Detailed reporting and statistical data
• Multimedia support
K E Y B E N E F I T S
• Increase productivity
• Provide better guest experiences
• Improve meal quality
• Reduce service delays
• Accelerate table turnover
The Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 Suite
Whether your restaurant operation is a globally recognized chain or a single independent location, you can benefit from the Oracle Hospitality Restaurant Enterprise Series (RES) 3700 product suite—a comprehensive point-of-sale (POS) solution with cloud and on-premises tools for the back-office, restaurant operations, and guest services.
The Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 Suite provides start-to-finish guest service, increases operational efficiency and speed, and ultimately provides a better service experience for your customers and staff. Improve Guest Experiences, Lower Costs, Save Time The products in the Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 suite work together to change the way restaurants are run—connecting front- and back-end activities into a single streamlined operation and enabling improved guest service and increased staff efficiency. Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 product management applications enable managers to monitor inventory levels and streamline ordering and receiving, whereas Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 labor management applications help maximize labor efficiency and operation productivity. The corporate office can also use a powerful database administration tool or cloud offerings to manage store-level data for multiple locations. As a result, it is easy to determine just how profitable operations are using the flexible reporting and analysis tools in the product suite. A Powerful Point-of-Sale Solution The heart of the Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 suite is Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 Foundation Point-of-Sale. Both powerful and flexible, this POS system helps streamline restaurant operations and enables greater efficiency and profitability. The resilient Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 Foundation Point-of-Sale is designed for optimized speed of service and enhanced guest experiences. Its intuitive user interface leads even untrained staff through the selling process. The system grows with your operation, allowing you to easily add workstations, new stores, and applications. The system complies with fiscal and legal regulations, such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard for secure credit card payments. In addition, it provides high performance and flexibility, working in conjunction with global peripheral hardware, including printers, cash drawers, and pole displays.
- Internet agents collect information from the Oracle Hospitality e7, RES or Simphony system, delivering reports to you via a simple web browser.
- Information is housed in a data warehouse, so your earlier data can be used to forecast your future business needs
- Version editions to fit any budget, based on your POS system and size, the number of months of data stored in your data warehouse, data collection time frequency, and number of reports desired.
- Standard version (for 1-9 POS sites) and Advanced version (full Enterprise).
- Enterprise Maintenance Services (EMS) provides a simple solution for you to change menu items, prices, taxes and other POS configurations. You can make changes minutes, days, weeks or months ahead, and implement them automatically. EMS is included with both versions, Standard or Advanced.