How We Can Help
Feed your appetite for efficiency with our menu of POS services
Single or multi-unit restaurant, domestic or international chain, your POS system is central to your business. What makes it so powerful is the information your POS system can provide to help you make wise decisions and manage your business better.
With our MICROS POS Systems and decades of hospitality experience, Common CENTS® Solutions can help you personalize your guest experience and improve your bottom line.
For table service, quick service and fast casual restaurants, Common CENTS® Solutions offers:
- Fully integrated point-of-sale solutions
- Tools for the back office, restaurant operations and guest services
- Effortless end-to-end communications
- Streamlined service for improved guest experience
No POS challenge too large or small
When security, data integrity, easy software deployment and real-time business intelligence top your list of requirements, MICROS is your solution for:
- Small standalone POS workstations
- Medium sized client/server POS networks
- Large scale POS platforms
- Complex corporate POS enterprises
Meet your profitability targets with our back-office support
The MICROS products from Common CENTS® Solutions make it easy to:
- Manage the complex employee environment you face every day with systems to perform time and attendance from your POS and schedule and report your labor hours from your office.
- Monitor inventory levels and streamline your ordering and receiving process.
- Understand your profitability dynamics through flexible network reporting and analysis tools.
- Manage multiple store-level data with powerful corporate database and administrative tools.
- Drive customer satisfaction through enhanced kitchen automation.
- Alert restaurant management instantly to operational abnormalities via pager, phone or email.
- Facilitate reservations and manage waitlists with customer paging and self-service ordering.
- Integrate customer-friendly gift card and loyalty programs.
- Mix and match touch-screen POS workstations, kiosks, handheld devices and internet ordering.